Rocky and unexpected roads, almost one hour from our barangay to San Raymundo. Wide and hundreds of coconut trees are planted there. Buying coconuts are the main purpose of everyone who had been there because aside from fresh juices from the coconut the price is half compare to the market. It is also a perfect place for family and friends bonding.
          I've never been in San Raymundo, but i heard many very good comment about the place. That's why I am looking forward to go there and I am so excited. Happiness and if I have a chance to go, I will bring  my friends and also my family because I want to experience the joy and to have an unforgettable experience  in San Raymundo.
           And that's my cousin who celebrated her 20th birthday in San Raymundo together with her friends. Why did she choose that place, it is simply because of the freshness of the place and also because of the very affordable coconut.


1 (mga) komento:

please post more pics of san raymundo..and its scenery viewing mountains of pangasinan. and of course the street of san raymundo. thanks

Mag-post ng isang Komento